Thursday, August 26, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 53 (Light Noodles)

Day 53 (August 26th, 2010)
Title: Light Noodles

I found my laser pointer!  I was sitting around playing with my newly rediscovered toy and I thought that it might be fun to try and "paint" a photo with it.  It was quite fun trying, but you really can't tell if you got anything until after reviewing the photos on the computer.

To get this (and some others that I'm working on for tomorrow - I had fun with this!) I placed the camera on the tripod, set the lens to a very wide aperture (f/22) and used my 50mm fixed lens.  I chose the 50mm lens because it provided me the right sized "frame" to work with on the ceiling.  I tried using a shallower aperture (f/2.8) but it let too much of the reflected light off the ceiling and you could actually see the paint which too away from the overall look and feel of the shot. 


Tomorrow I'll be doing some more "light drawings".


No comments:

Post a Comment