Project 50 - Week 11
I've completed my first Steampunk themed week, and I have to say it was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be! Ultra-macro photos are very tricky to shoot, due to their extremely small focal point, but I think I got some nice photos. I tried a few different post-production techniques, including tinting, selective coloring and straight black and white conversion. One thing to remember when looking at these is the scale of the items. The watches that I used in this project are about the size of a quarter, and many of these shots are just of a few of the cogs/sprockets, which are very tiny! The purple items that you see are the timing crystals, which are about the same size as the head of a pin.