Sunday, October 2, 2011

Free Prints Contest


Last month I mentioned an upcoming contest in which you could win some of my free prints.  Well, without further ado (and we’ve had a whole lot of “ado” this last month), here is the contest!
Every month I will be posting on my Facebook page (just search for AntTree on Facebook and you will find it), including my weekly project posts, other art projects I’m doing and sharing links to other sites that I think you might find interesting.  Every time that you comment on a post (regardless of the content you post – just keep it “family friendly”), you get an entry into the contest.  Commenting multiple times on the same post, while appreciated, still only gets you one entry.
Example 1: I post 10 posts in October and you comment on each of them once, you get 10 entries. 
Example 2: I post 10 posts in October and you comment 15 times on each of the, you get 10 entries. 
Once the month is over, I will randomly draw winners to receive 1 (one) of the prints I make during the month.  Each person can only win once per drawing.  I am planning on making 4-6 prints each month, chosen from my Project 50 photographs.  If you win, I will require your name and mailing address (PO Box is fine – I will be sending them via US Mail).  Standard shipping to the US will be included, but if you prefer any other shipping method (or live outside the US), additional shipping fees will be required.
If you have any questions, please let me know and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment