Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Project 50 - Week 10 - Concept

Project 50 - Week 10
Concept: Whiskey Shots

This upcoming Friday (Oct 7th), is the 2011 WhiskeyFest, of which I shall be a proud participant!  It is a chance to taste over 200+ whiskeys from all over the world, all within a 3-hour window!  This will be my first "alcohol" based convention, and I am really looking forward to it (I figure, I've been to just about every other type of convention, I certainly can't say no to this one!).  Unfortunately, they don't allow bags or backpacks, so I won't be able to bring my main camera, but I will bring my small point-and-shoot, because this much fun has to be documented!  If you'd like more information on WhiskeyFest, please visit here.

As an extra special bonus, I'll be going with the other members of the Easy Bay Whiskey Club, on our first official outing! 

For this weeks photos, well, they are going to be of whiskey!  Bottles, glasses and shots! 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment