Sunday, February 27, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 200 (Güd Fud)

Day 200 (January 19th, 2011)
Title: Güd Fud

Wow, finally made it to day 200!  It feels like only 200 days ago I started this crazy project... oh.  wait.  It was 200 days ago.  I took a moment to review the last 200 days and I have to say, this has been one interesting project.  I've certainly changed the style and method that I used when I started this (from a more "technical" type blog to a more friendly, "whatever is on my mind" style blog).  I hope those of you who do take a moment out of your day to read these little snippets of my brain (Ahhh!!  Brain snippets!  Run for your lives! - That would so be a great movie tag-line), enjoy them and if you have any suggestions or comments to make this 'adventure' better, please let me know.  I also hope you enjoy the next 165 days as we race to the finish line! 

For today's photo, I chose something that I spotted at the local Mexican grocery store that we sometimes shop at.  How I never spotted these before, I'll never know - being that they are right across from the yummy Mexican pastries might have been a factor tho.  The reason I chose to take the photo was because as soon as my brain saw it, I was instantly reminded of my favorite Gary Larson (Far Side) cartoon (see below photo for the cartoon in question).  Now I know what was in the dryer! 

Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment