Saturday, February 19, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 181 (Heart Assembly)

Day 181 (December 31st, 2010)
Title: Heart Assembly

There was once a time, many moons ago, when I was unaware of scrapping and the "joys" that scrapbooking can bring.  My wife has informed me, that scrapping is in fact the way to world peace and if we could just call follow a few scrapbooking rules, the world, nay, the universe would be better place for everyone (at least, everyone who scraps). 


Now I, previously an uneducated non-scrapper (aka: heathen), did not know there were scraping rules.  I, in my insanity, would sometimes cut paper.  Using scissors.  And after cutting said paper, I would (for all you scrapbooker folks out there, I apologize profusely) throw away the piece of the paper I didn't need!!! I didn't know!  There I was, cutting a square out and throwing away the rest of a perfectly scrappable shred of paper!  I never knew that, that small, tiny, nearly microscopic particle of paper that I was going to dispose of could become an amazing card or could be the center-piece of a 20' wall hanging depicting the beauty of flying tree squirrels! 


Luckily, through long, extensive "re-education" training with my wife, I now know better.  All bits of paper, no matter the size, will be saved into one of many, many 'Scrap Paper' folders so that they may live again. 


Amen, and my the Scrap be with you.


Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment