Saturday, February 26, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 197 (Cutie Pie)

Day 197 (January 16th, 2011)
Title: Cutie Pie


I wonder if anyone has noticed that I really enjoy macro (close-up) photography?  I think its because that's how I see naturally.  I can't see anything past about 6-8 inches without glasses, but up close, I can see remarkably well.  I can always read the super tiny fine print on thing (like inside watches and on computer parts), as well as see scratches/marks on coins (which is probably another reason I like coins so much). 


This is another heart candy shot, only even more close-up than before!  And before you think "Dang, that's pretty close-up!", just wait till tomorrow!  Mu-hahaha!  Someday I'll actually have a microscope with a camera adapter, then we'll get crazy!


Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment