Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 57 (IKEA Fun)

Day 57 (August 30th, 2010)
Title: IKEA Fun

First of all, I appoligize for not posting this on the actual day it was supposed to be posted.  Comcast is having some drama in our building and as such our Internet has been off-and-on for the last few days.  Mostly off since Sunday night.  But, everything seems to be running again now, so I'm going to post all the missing photos!  Now on with the show!

I think I need to preface this photo with the following:  I love IKEA!  Really, I do.  (to somewhat paraphrase the Blue Brothers) "This store's got everything!"  From cheap couches, to desks, tables, cabinets, you name it, they have it!  Plus, you can't forget the "bonus" stuff!  Meatballs, free little pencils and tape measures, photo frames, spatulas, candles as far as the eye can see!  Its like a Toy's-R-Us for adults.  Actually, I believe that IKEA means "Lego's For Adults" in Swedish. 

When I build something from IKEA, I act just like I did when I was 12, opening a new box of Lego's.  First I take all the parts out and sort them, then verify the instructions that I am not missing anything, and finally give the instructions a once-over before starting!  Did I mention I love IKEA?...

No comments:

Post a Comment