Monday, September 13, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 70 (Senior Puppet)

Day 70 (September 12th, 2010)
Title: Senior Puppet

In honor of this years uber-party (La Fiesta Johansenero), I present to you: El Senior Puppet, Guardian of the Tamales of Goodness, Defender of the Sauces, Knight of the Sangria Bowl, PhD (He has a doctorate in Bueno!)  This picture is also in honor of the great and powerful puppeteer, Mr. Jesse, who's puppet-mastery skills are the greatest of all the Jesse's that I know. 

For the "tech" bit: f/3.5 @ 1/125.  I believe the ISO was really low, like 80 or 100.  It was a very bright and sunny day out without any clouds.  As for post-production, I did some general contrast balancing and increased the vibrance a bit.  I'm learning I like those high-contrast, high-saturation photos. 

Enjoy!  (And thanks again Rachael and Eric!)

No comments:

Post a Comment