Saturday, January 1, 2011

State of the Blog Report

Hello everyone,

I know its been a few weeks since my last post, but there's been a few issues that have been going on that have kept me away from the blogasphere.  Firstly, I have been ill for a good portion of the time (both cold/flu sick and severe back pain), but I am feeling better, so that's a good thing!  Second, lots of "drama" with the holidays, family, and the like.  But, the holidays are winding down so again, that's a good thing!  Third, I was having a bit of a 'art block' on what to photograph and was generally not very pleased with my own work.  Now, this one is a bit trickier to fix, but I'm trying to work some issues out, and photos will be coming! 

In the next couple of days, I am going to post a lot of photos to try and catch up with the 3 weeks I missed.  Be aware that some of them won't have as much "commentary" as normal, but just know that's a temporary situation as I catch up, and soon my ramblings will be back! 

Third, as this is the start of a new year, I wanted to do another "Daily" thing.  I'm going to do a little "Artist of the Day" blurb with an artist that either a) has influenced me, b) who's work I really enjoy, c) is just someone I think others should know about.  I don't really have any specific criteria for these artist (I've got painters, photographers, sculptors, poets, writers, and more on my list).  I just think it will be fun to share with you some of the art that I enjoy. 

So, in closing, this blog is still going - its was just taking a little 'winter nap' and new things will be coming soon!

Enjoy!

AntTree

No comments:

Post a Comment