Saturday, January 29, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 172 (Worst Sale)

Day 172 (December 22nd, 2010)
Title: Worst Sale


I, like many others I am sure, am always trying to save money while shopping.  While walking down the isles of the store, browsing for the random things I need I look for the "sale stickers" on whatever item they are trying to push that week.  Now, normally when I see the little yellow sticker, my brain immediately goes: "Ooh!  It's on sale, get that one!" 


Lucky clearly recognized this shopping behavior as well, so they've decided to really mess with us 'attentive, cost-cutting, shoppers'. Basically, this picture is one of two things: Lucky employees are idiots or Lucky employees are evil.  Either way, I still bough six cases... stupid sticker.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment