Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 173 (Lost!)

Day 173 (December 23rd, 2010)
Title: Lost!


We live in a 18 story apartment building.  It's a nice building, we've got security, a nice view, a forest behind us, pool, and even a soda machine, so all-in-all, its not too bad.  One thing that we don't have is laundry in our apartment; we have to do our laundry in a common area.  It has washers, dryers and whatnot so it's not so bad.  But, it also has hundreds of folks who want to use it at all hours.  And many of those people are clearly crazy (self included, although I'm a friendly kind of crazy).  Some of those crazy folks like to post things on the community board in the laundry room.  Little notes or news articles - they like sharing.  I enjoy glancing them just to see if there is anything "crazy-specific" for me.  Then I saw this post (photo below).  No other information was listed - no phone, email address, apt number, anything - just the word "Lost" and the intricate, detailed rendition of the... well, whatever it is. 


Now I'm scared I might see "it" and not really know what to do.  Laundry room panic!


Enjoy.

1 comment: