Monday, January 17, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 161 (Doorways and Windows #3)

Day 161 (December 11th, 2010)
Title: Doorways and Windows #3

 This is the third in my Doorways and Windows session, and I have to say I'm still enjoying them.  I feel like I'm channeling my inner "lego builder" from 25 years ago.  Hmm.  That gives me ANOTHER idea!  Time to dig out the legos!  I'm sure I could think of all kinds of silly photos with them. 

As for this one, it is again of the small bead containers, only more of a close-up shot (compared to 1 and 2, which were more wide-angle).  I'm still very much enjoying the light and dark elements and how the are playing off each other.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks you! I always appreciate any feedback and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the feeling from this - it's like a melancholic rainy day - but day because there's light.

    ReplyDelete