Friday, January 21, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 167 (Intersecting Lines)

Day 167 (December 17th, 2010)
Title: Intersecting Lines


I'm finally done with the little plastic boxes (for now at least)!  Time to move on to something new and exciting... Its little wooden sticks!  Woo!!  I know, its almost too exciting to handle, but handle it I shall!  Unless I get a splinter or something, but I'm willing to take that chance for you! 


Even though I've changed subject matter, I'm still working within the whole "light/dark" experiment.  I enjoyed this shot, because it really shows off both high contrast/brightness on the wood, but at the same time, gives a nice shadow effect without either overpowering each other.  I also tried a little "forced focus" in making one of the 'wooden legs' point towards the shadows, so to direct your eyes away from the brightness of the wood.  Look at me being all tricky n' stuff! 


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment