Thursday, January 20, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 165 (Light Maze)

Day 165 (December 15th, 2010)
Title: Light Maze

Yes, I am in fact still using these silly plastic containers!  Will the fun never stop!  Actually, it will I've got one more after this one and then I'm moving on to something completely new and yet just as strangely annoying!  Woo! 

I'll give you the 'Readers Digest' version of this shot: Plastic things, new angle, shadow, light, nifty.  See, we are getting streamlined around here!  If this series bored you, or you just weren't that interested in it, I do hope you stick around for some new stuff starting tomorrow.  And if you did like it, well, you're just as sick as I am! 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I see why you like the plastic things! I do love the light and shadow play! Yes, 'Tron-y' I like it!

    ReplyDelete