Thursday, January 20, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 164 (Light Intersection)

Day 164 (December 14th, 2010)
Title: Light Intersection


We are coming up to the end of the "Fun with little plastic things" experiment, but I still have a few more!  I took some more shots today, but I changed the layout considerably, to try and give it a less "busy" look.  More just straight lines and monochromatic feel.  I'm still playing with both shadows and highlights, but now I'm also playing around a bit with negative space (space on the photo where there is nothing - in this case the top-left section is just white).  I'm not sure exactly what I'm learning from this, but I'm sure it will be awe-inspiring and deeply emotional.  Perhaps...


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Not so sure about the 'deeply emotional' part! LOL! but the light and dark segments are played nicely :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete