Monday, October 18, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 99 (Spice #1)

Day 99 (October 10th, 2010)
Title: Spice #1

Hey kids!  Ready for a little game!  I hope so, because its time to play: "Name That Thing!" 

This week, we are delving into the exciting world of your pantry!  Specifically, spices!  That's right, that which turns "bland" into "grand"!  All week I will be taking pictures of random spices commonly found in most kitchens, and all you have to do is guess which one it is! 

Are there prizes?  Of course!  Prizes include: Feeling you get when you accomplish something; mocking others who guess wrong; the overwhelming joy of knowing you are 'one' with your spices; and of course, looking at some very silly pictures! 

Lets start with our first spice, code named: "Spice #1"! 

Enjoy!

(Click picture for larger view)

2 comments:

  1. I suppose I am banned from guessing, since I already have the inside scoop. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... you CAN guess, but per Rule 832.1.17b, "Guessing by those peep's who actually own the spices that I be taking a picture of who if they guess are total cheaty-pants": I would be required to attack you with a 3-foot, pink and yellow, inflatable waffle iron.

    Rules are rules... Damn that fine print!

    ReplyDelete