Saturday, October 16, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 96 (Lemon Flower)

Day 96 (October 7th, 2010)
Title: Lemon Flower

Clearly Mabel enjoyed having her picture taken, because when I went out to check on her today, many of the buds (from yesterday) had bloomed into cute and very fragrant flowers!  I would say nearly half of them bloomed and the other half are just about there!  Now, being that I'm not a "green-thumb" (I have in fact, killed a bamboo plant... and it was plastic), I am hoping that all the buds, and now flowers, are a good sign for future lemoniness! 

Course, knowing my luck, she is only growing all the flowers to attract the bees, whom she will then convince to all fly together and lift her up to freedom. She'll laugh: "You'll never see a lemon! Mu-hahaha!" as she flies off into the sunset.  I blame the bee Unions for all of this.

Enjoy!

(Click picture for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment