Monday, July 26, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 023 (Veins of Greens and Bonus!)

Day 23 (July 26th, 2010)
Title: Veins of Collards

This is an homage to my fellow photo 365 friend, Mike, who's frequent shots of nature and plants continuously impress me.  Tonight we decided to make a hugenormous pot of stew, including collard greens.  A few of the greens were, ironically, really green.  I took quite a few shots of the leaves, from 50mm to 100mm to macro.  As is my standard M.O., I chose one of the macro shots (100mm), but if you want to see some of the other shots I've posted them to Flickr.  Enjoy!



BONUS Photo!

We went to the movies and I saw this display in the entryway and just about wet myself!  I instantly transported back to 1982 and remembered how "high-tech" the movie was.  You can't tell me you wouldn't want to have a light-cycle... or, better yet, a light-tank!  Lets just say, I'm looking forward to Dec 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment