Monday, July 11, 2011

Project 50 - Week 2 - Update #1 (Proof of Concept)

Project 50 - Week 2
Update: #1

Today I wanted to try some proof-of-concept ideas I had for my main project this week.  For this proof idea, I used two photos of Highway 80.  The first is shown as the layered idea, with each photo having a frame and "stacked" on top of each other in a somewhat "hap-hazard" way to make them look like they blend together (although if you look closely you'll see some slight errors).  The second is shown as a single photo, with the two separate photos being blended together as one (using PhotoShop, blending, deleting, layer-masks and gradients).

I'm going to try and do another, larger proof in a day or so of San Francisco.  Comments and feedback appreciated!

Enjoy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment