Sunday, July 3, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 365 (Muse)

Day 365 (July 2nd, 2011)
Title: Muse

Well, we've made it to the end!  365 day's ago, I decided to give this "Photo 365" project a try, never thinking I'd actually make it to the end, but I did!  Woo!  Some days were harder than others, but I always had one force urging me on to finish - Theresa.  I know for a fact, without her motivation and constant encouragement I would have never completed this journey.

So, what's next?  I have no idea.  Will I start another Photo 365 tomorrow?  I honestly don't know yet.  I had set some goals when starting this project, and while some of them were partial met, others unfortunately, were not successful.  Either way I want to thank everyone who followed along with this adventure, as well as a special thank you for all of those folks who commented on my work, either publicly or privately.  Some feedback was postitive, other was more "do you even know HOW to use a camera?", but I enjoyed it all! 

Thanks again! 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment