Friday, July 8, 2011

Project 50 - Week 1 Update #2

Ok, I'm nearly done with my Week 1 project!  I started with nearly 700 photos, and after 3 rounds of cuts, I got it down to 28 shots.  I'm editing them now and should have them ready to post soon.  My quandary is, how am I going to display 28 shots?! I've thought of a few options:

1) Just post all of the photos here and you can look at them one at a time.
2) Create a Flickr Set with all of the photos in it.
3) Create a gallery on the AntTree.org site.

I'm not quite sure what option I like the best yet, but I'll keep thinking about it as I edit the photos. 

Here's another one that I just finished:


Enjoy!

Ps: I'll be posting these "updates" on my AntTree Studios Facebook page rather than my personal one, so if you want to follow along with the "workflow", please go to the AntTree page.  When the project is completed, I'll post it on both pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment