Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 78 (Far East)

Day 78 (September 20th, 2010)
Title: Far East


This is the last of my Chinatown photos (at least, until we go back), and it is of a curio shop called Far East.  This is a store that could have possibly made my mother have an brain embolism, due to the sheer volume of junk, nick-knacks, trinkets, thingys, and do-dads.  I was worried about even walking in there, and getting lost of the void of colored pens, painted glass Easter eggs and wind-up crickets. 

I almost felt like picking up one of the fake plastic pirate swords and attacking all of the trinkets.  Swoosh - there goes the "good luck" cats! Swish - there goes the paper fish!  Slash - the origami swans are no more!  The ironic part is, if I had done that, it would have only cost me like $3.60... and I would have kept the sword.  Oh well; darn social etiquette. 


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment