Monday, September 20, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 76 (Cable Car)

Day 76 (September 18th, 2010)
Title: Cable Car

I think, by law, anyone who lives in/near San Francisco is required to get at least one picture with a cable car.  I got this one while crossing the street near Chinatown.  I thought it was interesting because there really aren't many people in the photo (couple on the left side), but there were hordes of of people crossing the street with us when we got to the corner.  I, of course, was waiting for the green light, whereas everyone else just kept walking and basically ignoring traffic lights like they were some colorful art form.  By the time the green "Walk" sign lit up, everyone was already crossed and the street was clear!  So, thank you law-breaking, jay-walking, San Franciscans!  Without your evil ways I never would have gotten a good shot! 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice : ) Very nice : ) I like this picture it is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! But, I figure I needed to have at least ONE cable car photo...

    ReplyDelete