Monday, September 13, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 71 (Dak)

Day 71 (September 13th, 2010)
Title: Dak

Its a cat.  A cool cat.  A Dak cat.  This is one of the many "Extreme Pet-o-matic" cats of Rachael and Eric.  Now, as much as I enjoy breathing and being able to see (re: allergies), I still love petting their cats.  Their cats have an cool ability to have all of their bones turn into jell-o when they are being pet (and basically become a giant purring hairball). 

I took this with one of my smaller "carry-along" digital cameras, but I feel it came out really well.  I did do some photoshopping (as you can tell), including: layering (to get the selective coloring of the eyes), altering the saturation and colorizing to get a nice black and white feel, and lastly an Inner Glow layer style to give it that vignetting-like border.

Enjoy!


Bonus Pic!
While I was playing around with the layers, I decided to make something just a bit creepy. I made an Eric/Dak collage.  Normally I don't post pictures of people, just because I'm never use they will appreicate/approve of it, but I think in this case its ok.  Besides, if you don't know Eric, I doubt this picture will help you recognize him on the street.  I mean, his collar doesn't even say Dak on it!  Sheesh.  


No comments:

Post a Comment