Thursday, September 2, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 60 (Hammer Claw)

Day 60 (September 2nd, 2010)
Title: Hammer Claw

First of all, I'm caught up again!  I'm back on track now!  Woo!

I recently read one of the random "weird news" stories on Yahoo, and it was about the "20 more important tools".  Most of them I agreed with (things like hammer, screwdrivers, wrench, clamps, etc), but they had on there miter saw.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I do enjoy using a miter saw (compared to just a hand-saw), but I don't think its critical.  Why do I bring this up?  No reason really.  I didn't even take a picture of a saw. 

I did take some pictures of some other tools (more tomorrow), and I really enjoyed this one of the hammer (technically, the back of the hammer, known as the "claw").  I like taking pictures of things from different and/or interesting views.  I mean, how often do you think: "I wonder what the claw-end of a hammer REALLY looks like?"  I mean, I *hope* you don't ask questions like that, because you'd never get anything productive done with questions like that!  But don't worry, because that's why I'm here! 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment