Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 264 (First Impressions)

Day 264 (March 24th, 2011)
Title: First Impressions

I'm currently working on a few projects, one if which is a little online photo contest with a theme of "First Impressions".  I was sitting around, trying to brainstorm which photos to submit (and what might make for a neat new photo) when I started writing; "always make a good first impression."  Basically, it was my version of "doodling" while trying to think of something.  After I finished a whole page with this (mind you, its a small page - I write really tiny), I looked at it and thought: "Oh, great.  The 'first impression' someone is going to get from this is that I'm a complete psychopath ala 'The Shining'".  Not quite the first impression that I try and go with (course, I'm not saying that's the wrong impression - it's just not the one I want to give first!)

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment