Saturday, March 19, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 217 (Full Tilt Poker)

Day 217 (February 5th, 2011)
Title: Full Tilt Poker

For those of you who don't know me personally, I have a dark and spooky secret.  I love puns.  Silly puns, bad puns, it matters not!  I love puns!  I also enjoy games, including poker.  One of the more common terms in poker is "Tilt" (e.g: "He just lost 35 hands in a row!  He's tilting!").  Basically, after one looses a large hand, they get mad and upset, which in turn causes them to lose MORE hands, ad infinitum.  When one gets to a full level of tiltiness (new word!), its called: Full Tilt.  In my love of finding more puns, I decided this idea needed a bit more of a literal representation and in the middle of a game, realized I in fact, could show "Full Tilt Poker" happening.

Did I mention I love puns?  Cause I do!


Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment