Sunday, March 6, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 209 (Drama Lemons)

Day 209 (January 28th, 2011)
Title: Drama Lemons

We had picked up some lemons while in Santa Cruz and it was my task to wash them and let them dry (don't ask why I have to do this - lets just say other folks in the house are a bit picky).  While setting them out to try, I started joking around that they were getting in Lemon Action Formation.  I mentioned: "These are going to be some mean lemons!  You can tell because they have a 'Sour' look on their faces!"  Of course, I was worried about their ability to fight "'Cause you all look a bit yellow to me!" 

Clearly, what was really learned, was that I just shouldn't be put in charge of some tasks...

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. They do look like lemons lined up in military formation! Haha kinda reminds me of Store Wars (grocery store wars with Chew Brocoli - if this isn't ringing a bell - let me know!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - you made me laugh :-) Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete