Saturday, March 19, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 215 (Thorns)

Day 215 (February 3rd, 2011)
Title: Thorns

When I saw this photo, I thought to myself: "Ooo, this will make a great shot to go with a neat poem about thorns!  Woot!"  Took the shot, came home, used the Internets to try and find a amusing little poem about thorns.  Wrong.  Spent nearly two hours searching the 'net for thorn related poems that a) were not religious in tone, b) not tragically sad things about roses and crying, c) actually just involved a thorn!  Not a "metaphysical" thorn, or an "emotional" thorn.  Just a thorn.  No such luck.  So, I've had to put on my Haiku hat and here is my entirely not-at-all "deep and emotional" haiku about thorns!

Sharp, pointy; shark fin
To touch, ouch! Not so fluffy
Thorn. Oh! Just a thorn.

Enjoy (well, at least the photo at least)

No comments:

Post a Comment