Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 297 (Tow Away Zone)

Day 297 (April 26th, 2011)
Title: Tow Away Zone

"Hey!  I was only parked here for like 15 min!"

"I'm sorry sir, this is a white zone, it's for loading and unloading of passengers only."

"I was totally doing that!  Unloading them!"

"Of course you were sir.  For 15 min?  I don't think so.  Your vehicle is going to be towed and you can claim it at impound."

"Seriously?!  I mean, come on!  I've got to be in Boston in like 6 hours!"

"That's not my problem sir."

"It won't even fit in your impound!"

"We'll make it fit sir.  Now please stand aside.  Thank you, and have a nice day."

"You *#@*!!" 


At least, that's what I imagined they were saying to each other... 

Still in catch-up mode.

Subject: Los Angeles Airport

Techie: 300mm, f/7.1 at 1/400th.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment