Sunday, August 29, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 55 (Good Food)

Day 55 (August 28th, 2010)
Title: Good Food

Ok, this is my last "messing around with lasers" shot (at least, for a little while).  Now, none of these were really planned out (all I knew was that I wanted to try and take long-exposure shots while playing with a laser) but I had a lot of fun making them.  I'm certainly going to experiment more with this technique and try and get it to look a bit "cleaner" in execution.

The subject matter for this particular shot is the best pizza place in all of the East Bay (perhaps central valley), Pizzaiolo.  Its a great little place on the boarder of Berkeley and Oakland (I think its technically in Oakland, but just barely).  They have a single page menu, that changes daily, with 3-4 apps, 2-3 first course items, 2-3 main course, and 5-6 pizza options.  They also have a daily desert menu that's crazy (as well as Blue Bottle Coffee).  I highly recommend it if you are wanting some thin crust pizza that's got a lot of character.  Pricing is about $20-30 per person (without boozage), but worth it!  Right, done with my marketing now! 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment