Friday, July 8, 2011

Project 50 - Working Week 1

For my first week project, I'm doing a bit of a "homage" to last years Photo 365 project.  Last year, when I started my Photo 365 project, it was on July 4th and I used a photo of some fireworks going off above the Berkeley Marina.  One of the shots that I got was a really neat, abstract photo and when I saw it, I just knew that I wanted to get more shots like that.  So, this year I specifically tried to get more "abstract" photos of the fireworks going off (not that I minding getting any that were not blurry, but I was trying to get a strange blur effect).

I'm hoping to create a gallery of 20-30 of the best shots - but its taking a bit, because I got about 700 photos.  After the first wave of sorting, I've got it down to just over 200, but still a lot of work to go!  Here are a couple that I think will make it:


Hope you all like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment