Saturday, July 30, 2011

Project 50 - Week 4 - Concept

Project 50 - Week 4
Concept - Flying High


This weeks project was put "on-hold" until Saturday, because I wasn't exactly sure of my plans.  My main project, which now seems to be coming out okay, was to take pictures of the Berkeley Kite Festival. Of course, one of the main factors to that was weather - we here in CA have been having a strange summer (fog, really cold, and even some rain!).  Today was, happily, a really nice day so that worked out perfectly.  I did have some back-up projects in case the weather wasn't going to cooperate, but now I can use those another time!  The project won't be completed until Sunday evening, so I'll be editing photos right up to the line! 

Secondly, we are in the middle of a move!  We are leaving our happy little apartment and actually moving into a real house.  Artistically, there are some great benefits to this move, including: We will have a dedicated art/crafts room (which means more craft projects here) and I'll have a dedicated photo studio!

Thank you all for sticking in there and I hope you enjoy this weeks photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment