Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 121 (Duo of Roses)

Day 121 (November 1st, 2010)
Title: Duo of Roses


Finally, I've made it to November!  I'm not sure how I got so behind (other than crazy-sickness), but I finally feel as if I'm catching up! 


Today is the last of my "flower" week series (but I'm sure more flowers will be coming), and I thought I'd do a duo of shots (because "duo" sounds more snooty than "two").  I know, its supposed to be only one photo a day, but its my birthday, so I'm doing two!... Err, I mean, a duo! 


Both shots are of the same rose, but from different angles.  I played with the contrast, vibrance, and brightness to give them a bit more depth in color and feel (although, now they have almost an 'artsy' look - like they were painted). 


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment