Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 133 (Geek #2)

Day 133 (November 12th, 2010)
Title: Geek #2

Welcome to Day 2 of Name That Thing 2!  First, the important information; the answer to yesterdays photo!  Yesterday's photo was... wait for it... a PS2 Plug!  (Also acceptable answers: Mouse and/or Keyboard Plug).  I'm proud to say, nearly everyone got that one (although: "Alien Probing Device" was certainly an interesting answer).  For today, we are going to make it a little harder and dial it up to Geek Level 2!

Here is today's photo!  And I'll even give you a clue!  It's not a probing device (alien or otherwise).  Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. It's a fiendish thingee!

    AKA a female serial plug for a monitor

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15-pin d-sub/ VGA connector. Ok, I wikied it... I knew it had 15 pins and that you use it to plug in your monitor and the plug thingy just isn't an appropriate description for Geek Level 2 - wonder if I'll advance to the next round? I was no good at the spices - no good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both correct! It was a fiendish VGA (aka: Monitor) connector! Bonus 346 points for each of you!

    ReplyDelete