Friday, October 22, 2010

Photo 365 - Day 103 (Spice #5)

Day 103 (October 14th, 2010)
Title: Spice #5

 Well, as this weeks "Name That Thing", Spices Edition comes to a close, I just want to thank everyone who guessed and commented on the pictures.  Yesterdays spice, which got a lot of feedback and guesses was: DRIED ONION FLAKES! 

Now, before you get sad and hide under the bed for weeks sobbing because Name That Thing is over, I've got two good bits of news for you.  First, I'm already planning out the next Name That Thing week!  It is related to the Spices Edition, but will be completely different materials!  Second, I got a lot of pictures from this weeks projects, a lot more than just 'one-a-day' and I'm planning on uploading a lot of the unused shots to Flickr in the few days, so that way you can see more of the Spicy Goodness! 

Again, thanks for making this week so much fun!  Have a great weekend (and yes, I will tell you which spice this is tomorrow, but I think this might be the easiest of the week!)

Enjoy!

(Click picture for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment