Sunday, February 20, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 190 (Monticello)

Day 190 (January 9th, 2011)
Title: Monticello

Well, my week of Coin Smartification has come to a end.  I hope for those of you non-coin folks, that I was able to share something new and/or interesting about coin for you.  I have many hobbies and I love learning about new things all the time and sometimes feel my brain is full of nothing but random information that while helpful on "Bar Trivia Night" isn't exactly critical knowledge.  So, I thought I would share with you some of my random thoughts on coins.  I'm sure I'll come up with another series of photos that will explore some other random cache of my thoughts and when I get to the week on Norwegian Yak Heading, it's going to be a party! 

This closing coin photo is a close of of the reverse (back) of a 2010-S nickel, showing Monticello, the main residence of Thomas Jefferson.  He wrote something famous once...

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment