Saturday, February 26, 2011

Free Matted Photos!

Hello Everyone,

I recently decided to work on this whole “photography” thing a bit more and got a new mat-board cutter (full size – 32x40 inch) and new high-end medium format (13x19) photo printer.  Now, while I have these lovely new toys, it means that I need learn how to use them!  And in this learning, I’ve realized I need your help!  For a limited (very limited) time, I am going to give away some prints.  I will print out any of my photos, either from the AntTree Blog, the gallery on the AntTree.org website or my AntTree Flickr site, and mount them (with mat-board and 3/16th acid-free foam core – no actual picture frame).  If you are local, we can meet up and I’ll hand-deliver it to you (or you are welcome to come over and pick it up!).  If you would like me to mail it to you, not a problem, you just need to pay for the shipping. 

When I say “limited time”, I mean this offer will end as soon as I feel comfortable using both the mat cutter and new printer.  Please note, I’m not going to give out any “errors” or misprints – you will get only “Theresa and Anthony Approved” photos that will be suitable for framing and hanging. 

If you are interested, please EMAIL me which photo you would like and what sizes you would prefer (either 8x10 or 11x14).  Please, one photo per person.

No comments:

Post a Comment