Sunday, May 1, 2011

T-Minus 165 Photos - A little look back.

I just recently posted my 250th photo (although I know I should be near my 300th, but that's life - I'm catching up tho!), and I have to say, its been a pretty crazy 250 photos so far.  I'm heading into the "final stretch" of this project and I'm pretty confident that I'm going to be doing it again.  Just because I'm analytical-type personality and I love numbers, here are some neat little stat's since I've started. 

600+ Twitter posts
6,300+ Blog Views from all over the world
11,000+ AntTree.org website views
20,000+! Unique Flickr views

I'm pretty darn happy with those numbers.  It means there are at least a few folks out there who are actually looking at my photos and reading my internet blather!  Woo!  Go blather! 

Anyway, thanks everyone and I hope you enjoy the remainder of this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment