Saturday, April 9, 2011

Photo 365 - Day 235 (Elevated Self Portrait)

Day 235 (February 23rd, 2011)
Title: Elevated Self Portrait

I'm not normally a part of my photos - as an "artist" I like to remain outside my work in general.  But, since I am constantly "harassed" by some folks to be "in" the pictures more, here is yet another self-portrait (I did one earlier in this project, but for some reason people don't think that counts).  While riding in a lovely golden elevator (and no, I was not in Willy Wonka's house), I noticed it made a neat "fun-house" like imagine.  I shot a few photos and this is the result!

Technical bits:  f/3.5 at 1/25th (ISO 640).  The stats are so low because when I tried using the on-board flash, it really made the photo look bad (reflected light everywhere).  So, I had to try without a flash and this was about as soon as I could get.  If I had my 50mm prime lens, I think I would have set it to f/1.4 at 1/60th with ISO at 400.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment